Latina Made Not Maid is looking for a Sourcing Intern to continue their mission of bringing Latina owned brands, makers, & creatives to the forefront of ecommerce world.
The candidate will assist the Founders in creating strong relationships with brands and maintain the existing ones. The Sourcing Intern’s responsibilities include sourcing goods for the Latina Made Not Maid shop and advising upper-level staff members on which brands to work with. Candidate should be able to maintain and update the supplier database and find alternative suppliers if the existing ones are unable to meet their obligations.
Intern will work remotely and interact with the Founders in a collaborative environment. Intern will make a real impact on the Latina community to further progressive change.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4 year bachelor program at an accredited college or university; Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Sound time-management and organizational skills.
- Understanding of web analytics & trends
- Mission driven - You’re passionate about educating and empowering Latinas.
- Sourcing Latina owned brands/suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers.
- Negotiating Latina Made Not Made dropshipping and affiliate prodecures with suppliers.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential suppliers.
As an entrepreneurial, Latina-owned company, you'll have the unique opportunity to make a real impact in our community via this internship.
Please take the time to go through our website and social platforms, before applying. You'll get an in-depth look at who we are, and what we do.
This is a remote flex internship that requires between 8-10 hours per week.
Internship is from September 8th - December 8th
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to erika@latinamadenotmaid Intern. with subject line Sourcing