Latina Made Not Maid is looking for a Fashion & Lifestyle Copywriter Intern to create and publish engaging articles about beauty, fashion & lifestle-specific topics.
Ultimately, the candidate will ensure they provide up-to-date and informative news to our audience. The ideal candidate has impeccable editorial judgment, great writing & communication skills, and has a deep desire for Latina representation in media.
Intern will work remotely and interact with the Founders in a collaborative environment. Intern will make a real impact on the Latina community to further progressive change.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4 year bachelor program at an accredited college or university; Communications, Marketing, Fashion Design Journalism or relevant field
- Solid web content writing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Shopify)
- Understanding of web analytics
- Mission driven - You’re passionate about educating and empowering Latinas.
As an entrepreneurial, Latina-owned company, you'll have the unique opportunity to make a real impact in our community via this internship.
Please take the time to go through our website and social platforms, before applying. You'll get an in-depth look at who we are, and what we do.
This is a remote flex internship that requires between 1-2 articles per week.
Internship is from September 8th - December 8th
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to erika@latinamadenotmaidFashion/Lifestly Copywriter Intern. with subject line